In this article, we are going to discuss some of the top computer science certifications as well as what they can offer you in terms of helping you to stand out from the crowd of IT professionals.
For those of you who are fresh from a computer science degree and have just started to explore the career field, the key is getting your foot in the door as early as possible. Of course, the earlier you get your foot in the door, the better. Chances are you will be presented with entry level positions such as assisting support engineer or network engineer which are commonly entry level positions on a resume. The key is to make as many contacts as possible and secure those high paying jobs as fast as possible.
Not only will you get better jobs, but you will also be able to start placing yourself above other candidates for better paying jobs, internships, etc. And of course, when you go to apply for those better jobs, you will be able to make the hiring process much easier for the hiring manager as well as yourself by having a great resume and cover letter.
For those of you who are trying to earn extra certification or to obtain a new job in information technology, the following are a few major certifications that you will want to pay attention to:
– Pros and cons of quality assurance testing. It’s imperative you know the best practices of qa testing to be properly prepared for the QA field.
– With CompTia A+, you will become a certified computer technician, which can help you to find a new job in IT much easier than if you were an entry level IT professional with no certification.
– Also, if you are an advanced design professional, you can become a certified designer which can help you to find a job in IT much easier than an entry level designer. If you are a web designer, be sure to obtain networking and design certifications to help you find a job in IT.
– For database administrators, it is necessary to obtain an associate degree in computer science to achieve certification from the database administrator and consultant roles.
– Microsoft Certified Professional is an IT certification which focuses on a Microsoft product. The product that is Microsoft Office System 7.1.1. This is a product that is used for creating and editing documents along with making spreadsheets.
– For Microsoft Certified Office Specialist is an additional certification which gives the IT professional the ability to use Microsoft Office Specialist 2007 as well as the ability to use Word 2007 in suites. You must be an advanced curriculum computer science or office technology aspirant to achieve this certification along with the need to have the ability to produce spreadsheets, tables and charts.
The list of certifications received from Microsoft is pretty long. Of course, the more specialized your computer science or office technology abilities are, the more likely that you will be able to take your career to the next level. I have listed the general fields where Microsoft certification applies:
Most of the Microsoft certifications can be combined. That is, if you have an Microsoft certification in a particular field, you can also enter that field through various certifications. That, of course, means that you can become a Microsoft certified Microsoft information systems software engineer as well as a Microsoft certified Microsoft Virtual assistant. It’s pretty easy to see that you can combine a certification for one field with another field to create additional certification credentials.
For example, if you want to become a Microsoft Certified Microsoft Business Associate, you can become a Microsoft Certified Microsoft Business Coach as well. If you don’t have those Microsoft certifications, you can become a Microsoft Certified Microsoft Trainee (MCT) or a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSE). In other words, it is possible for you to become a Microsoft waiter in your specialized field accompanied by a certification in Microsoft.
The MCSE, for example, is a certification for a candidate who had extensive Microsoft experience working with Microsoft products and who would like to move to a position that utilized word processing in some way. in some way. With a MCSE certification, it is possible to show potential employers that you are capable of adding credentials to your resume. Employers are presented with a variety of possible fields where your experience. In addition to the certifications, you have experience that relate to technology, you in the workplace, you can add a variety of workplace experience with special interpersonal skills as well. such as a strong leadership ability to multi-communication skills. Having these proven you to get along with people and had a computer systemize your system. These are more easily trained in office communication and to use your new career as a Microsoft program as a Microsoft Certified Microsoft Certified Microsoft Certified Programmer or Microsoft Certified Software Engineer or a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator. These are a Microsoft Certified Developer These are a variety of professional in any of areas of areas Microsoft certifications.